Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thanx A LOT, HUDA!!!!

Thank you so much for posting up the pics and the KISS THE BABY SKY vid by DONG BANG SHIN GI(TOHOSHINKI)...

I Really Love That Song! Nice song and SWEET lyric! I Enjoy Listening To It No Matter When!

By The Way... It Seems Like Pics Of The Other Two Members of DBSG Are Missing... Therefore, I'm Posting Up Their Pics...








U-know Yunho (Jung Yunho)



















Hero Jaejoong (Kim Jaejoong)




I Hope They'll Will Succeed In Their Career! And Also, Live Happily (... Haengbok!He3x...) And Always Take Care Of Their Health...


Well...Uhm! Have You Been Watching Hana Yori Dango? I Mean, The Korean Version One; Boys Over Flower? Well, If You Don't Watch It Yet, You Better Check It Out! It's A Worth Of Your Time, You Know!

Here Are Some Of The Pics From The Drama!
























Have Fun!!!









-=ChOwZ!=-

2 comments: