Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's A New Story~

Whoa~! Lame giler da tinggalkan blog nieh...
Alhamdulillah sehat2 jer sumer...kekeke~

Well...Ape yg terjadi baru2 ni ek?
UIA diserang H1N1? Hurm... Xley escape!
*Mengharapkan semuanyer sihat2 belaka...*

The New Story?
I'm getting addicted to Twilight (novel which I Downloaded at 4shared!)
One kind of a Story, believe me! Just watch
the Movie (After quite a long time waiting 4 d right Time!)..
It's worthed (but still, I so much prefer the novel so that I
can challenge the imaginative side of my brain!Ha3x...)
I am so giving it a Thumb UP!

Well...
I'm sharing UP my fav OST of the movie (which is my new
CR at the moment!)...
I'm thanking all of the Pics and Wallpapers owners...
U Guys Rocks!
Hope U Guys Love 'EM, too~

Here goes...

Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest

Paramore - I Caught Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment